Water Heater malfunctions are common issues, and there can be a number of causes. It is often a problem that can cause disruption to your day and can end up costing a lot of money if you go to the wrong company. The water heater comes in different sizes and types. Sizes: 30 to 100+ gallons, Gas or electric, or tankless, with chimney or power vent. Repair and installation cost depends on the size, type, and location of the water heater.
- Diagnosing the problem: $89 waived with repair
- Price: repair starting at $250
- Price: Installation Starting at $590 ( labor only. installation up to 50 gallons)
- Price: Installation Starting at $1190 ( labor only. installation up to 100 gallons)
- Average time to complete: 4 hours
- Straightforward pricing through an in-home diagnosis
- 1-year labor warranty
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Work performed by an experienced technicians
Contact us online or call us at (773) 232-1900 to schedule an appointment. We'll call you to confirm your time and send you a confirmation email with a picture of your plumber, so you know who's coming to your door.
We'll come to your home and figure out where and what the problem is, so we know how best to resolve it. No matter where the issue is located, we'll give you the most economical option to fix it, along with straightforward pricing given before the beginning of the work. An initial service fee of $100 is needed for the technician to come and check your plumbing issue, if you approve the repair, the service fee will be deducted from your bill.
After your drain is cleared, we'll send you a follow-up survey asking how we did. Not satisfied with our service? Let us know and we'll fix it.