APPRENTICE Plumber – Service Technician
If job security, top pay, excellent benefits, and career advancement representing a well-known national brand are what you're looking for, Plumbing Expert is the company for you. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work, providing excellent pay, flexible work schedules and top benefits.
First-year Plumbing Expert service technicians can expect top-pay, earning $58,200, on average. Pay increases quickly with each year of experience.
Plumbing Expert provides initial service training. Your daily job will be providing plumbing service to our residential and commercial customers. But, Plumbing Expert also allows you to schedule time riding with, and working alongside, a licensed plumber so you can gain the apprentice hours and knowledge needed to become a plumber.
- Plumbing Expert plumbing apprentices service technicians use their skills to provide solutions to plumbing and drain problems.
- A service call begins with diagnosing problems then providing cost estimates to close the sale.
- Unclog and clean drains for the customer using Plumbing Expert equipment and tools.
- Document estimates and invoices, both in writing and on a smartphone via our mobile field technician application
- Collect payment and move on to the next service call.
- A valid driver’s license
- Excellent communication skills.
- A mechanical aptitude is desirable, but prior plumbing experience is not necessary.
Plumbing Expert is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We follow all CDC safety guidelines to protect our employees and customers from COVID-19.